[oe] FOSDEM (1 week left)

Gerwin van der Kruis gerwin at vanderkruis.net
Sun Feb 17 17:50:13 UTC 2008

On Sunday 17 February 2008 15:26:20 Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> since it seems I'm the only one interested in PR material, there's no point
> in waiting until someone else does it ;) I have attached a proposal, please
> at least give me some input to make this a) include the most important
> points and b) read like english.
>
> Cheers,
>
> :M:

I am interested in pr as well but the issue is that I am working now on making
the oe-docs and oe presence in china work out.

So the fosdem work got a bit stuck in the pipeline.

At this moment I reached that we have presence in a datacenter there pretty
soon and that we will can take part in several events .

Two problems remain :
-Who want to go there ?
-Can I register the chinese domainnames without any problems ?

Fosdem:
-Last year I tried to make banners but got scammed for several hunderd euro's
-I have a press release ready but it is waiting approval from the core team .

I will bring for sure my AVR32 board, if ready zigbee stuff

Is it already for sure we can show the freerunner ?

Regards,

Gerwinin

--
Gerwin at battlestation1(laptop)