[oe] FOSDEM (1 week left)

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Sun Feb 17 19:02:35 UTC 2008

Dnia Sunday, 17 of February 2008, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer napisał:
> Hi folks,
>
> since it seems I'm the only one interested in PR material, there's no
> point in waiting until someone else does it ;) I have attached a
> proposal, please at least give me some input to make this a) include
> the most important points and b) read like english.

1. it is #oe not #openembedded

2. we have over 5000 recipes now

3. mention Qtopia in display subsystems/UI toolkits

4. mention building software for external distributions like Maemo,
OpenWRT

I like layout and idea.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

               Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.
               		-- Leonard Brandwein