[oe] Fwd: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev gpsd: Provide working default configuration and init-script for fic-gta01. This makes gpsd device-specific for gta01, please check the feeds.

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Tue Jan 1 18:49:57 UTC 2008

Hey there.

Am Dienstag, den 01.01.2008, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Paul Sokolovsky:
> Hello,
>
>       Working default configuration should go to ${PN}-conf or
> something, like most of OE does, and few remaining uncomplying packages are
> being converted. This helps with build, QA, and release management. Thanks.

could you please point me to a sample package with acceptable
integration of -conf? I'd rather _not_ do this a third time.

--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice