[oe] mtn disapprove

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Jan 11 16:53:36 UTC 2008

Koen Kooi schrieb:
> It's the thing I had in mind, but never worked up the motivation of
> doing :)

OK, here it is: http://oz.leggewie.org/wip/machine-config.diff

* drop unused poodle-2.6.inc
* work contents of collie-2.6.inc into collie.conf
* require zaurus-2.6.inc for collie.conf
* deleted entries from collie.conf that seem superfluous
* made some changes to zaurus-2.6.inc to make sure it applies
  to all Zaurus models
* define SERIAL_CONSOLE in zaurus-2.6.inc as ?=

RP and hrw have given their OK.  I have locally committed it as
49cb87ce3fb4d9857d853d9e54f38fa88e9ccc85.  If there are no objections, I
will eventually push it.