[oe] How to obtain commit right ?

ronan ronan at aimao.org
Fri Jul 18 14:30:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm an old user of OpenEmbedded ( I used since march 2006 , genesis on
IRC ).
First, i've tried to contribute on bugzilla , to have some advices about
the quality of my recipes before ask for commit right.
A year later, i had the surprise some of them were finally applied,
others were too old to be interessting.

Today , i'd like to take advantage to have some time to become
contributor and commit some recipes, later a new device i work on and
perharps some bbclass and cool stuff.
Since monotone will be abandoned soon , i'd like to know if this :
http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/New_Dev is still of current event
and complete it with my recent experience.

Please , what should i do to have commit right ?

Cheers ,

Ronan