[oe] How to obtain commit right ?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Sat Jul 19 14:39:58 UTC 2008

Ronan,

thank you for your contributions to OE.  They are much appreciated.

While it is true that we have a huge backlog and a lot of contributions
don't make it into OE in a timely fashion, I was unable to verify this
in your case.  Even though I told you about this in IRC, you still
vehemently continue with this claim.  This behaviour, quite frankly,
does not reassure me.  You are also the first person I am aware of that
asks for rw access instead of being proposed by somebody else.

I'd suggest you continue submitting your contributions through the bug
tracker and bug people from time to time to commit your uncommitted
stuff that they eventually become annoyed enough for them to propose
your rw.  That is how it usually worked in the past.

Regards

Rolf