[oe] pkg_postinst_* not working anymore -> broken packages

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Tue Jun 10 22:07:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 21:26 +0200, Jeremy Lainé wrote:
> Any chance of getting bitbake commit r1072 backed out soon (the one that
> broke the postins* scripts), because for now pinning to r1071 is pretty
> much the only sane way to get a sane build environment?

As already mentioned, its already gone.

My current bitbake plans are something like:

a) Merge some kind of environment sanity patches
b) Some testing to make sure the above doesn't break anything (a week?)
c) Release bitbake 1.8.12

Are there any other open bitbake issues we need to account for before we
make a new release?

Cheers,

Richard