[oe] pkg_postinst_* not working anymore -> broken packages

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:23:41 UTC 2008

Hello Richard,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Richard Purdie <rpurdie at rpsys.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 21:26 +0200, Jeremy Lainé wrote:
> Are there any other open bitbake issues we need to account for before we
> make a new release?

I would like to re-issue the problem where bitbake gives an ERROR that
multiple packages provide something and that bitbake then happily
starts building two packages.

Even though the user has specified one.
In one case this happens even when the user has specified a specific
provider but that provider is somehow not fully "providing something
but should".

After the two packages built, there is no way to get rid of this behaviour.

Regards,
--
Leon