[oe] AVR32 + OpenEmbedded: Problems with uclibc-initial do_populate_staging ()

Geoffrey Wossum geoffrey at pager.net
Wed Mar 5 22:47:05 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 03:59:40 pm Richard Purdie wrote:

> Which distro and machine are you using? This sounds like something which
> isn't using sysroot or the sysroot workarounds.

Distro: angstrom-2008.1
Machine: at32stk1000 (AVR32)

It's using binutils-2.17, gcc-4.1.2-atmel.1.1.0, uClibc-0.9.28.

I'll investigate whether this compiler is sysroot capable.  Looking at the log
of configuring binutils and gcc, it was built using --sysroot
and --with-build-sysroot.  There's an AVR32 binutils patch that does
something to sysroot handling, though.  I'll have to look at it more to
figure out what they were trying to do.  I'll bet this has something to do
with my problem.

Thanks!
---
Geoffrey