[oe] Reconsidering the work flow and how the SCM system fits in

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:07:03 UTC 2008

Hello Paul,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml at gmail.com> wrote:
>  mirroring, but Monotone with its super-cool concept of unbelievably
>  cheap branches (so-called heads), make it just well robust - even if

Multiple heads and lightweight branches are two different things.

A branch has a name/tag that tells me what is happening in that branch
or who is making it happen.

In contrast, multiple heads does not help me in any way as a tool for
branching, nor can I easily track someone else's work in his "head".

Regards,
--
Leon