[oe] AVR32 - stops at gcc-cross-4.2.1 configure GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES

Robert Wörle robert at linuxdevelopment.de
Mon Mar 24 17:18:59 UTC 2008

> Not sure why you need to use the external-toolchain anymore.

why is it then pulled into the image .. ?? hmm maybe i am still at a
home mode host problem .

   I submitted some
> patches that got applied on March 14 that allow OE to build the same
> toolchain that Atmel's latest AVR32 buildroot system uses.

I pulled those the 2nd they where in.

I copied your local.conf ( which was very similar to mine ) and restart
but same error.

Maybe you could ( if you dare ) rebuild your gcc-cross-4.2.1 and send me
the configure output log. then i could compare and see what it did
detect and those certain points ?
Would you be so kind ?

Robert