[oe] LEAD_SONAME?

Tom Cooksey thomas.cooksey at trolltech.com
Thu Mar 27 11:17:41 UTC 2008

I get a warning saying:

NOTE: Multiple libraries (...) found and LEAD_SONAME not defined

The only documentation I can find is on:

http://www.openembedded.org/user-manual&dpage=recipes_misc

in a section described as: "This section is to be completed."

The other recipies which use it don't have any comments indicating
what it does or how it should be used? I also can't find anything in
the archives. I'm guessing it's got something to do with automatic
dependency tracking? Do I just list the shared libraries my package
provides? If so, which version? The .so, .so.major, .so.major.minor or
the complete .so.major.minor.patch?

Cheers,

Tom