[oe] ipkg/opkg offical response

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at bolloretelecom.eu
Thu Mar 27 22:57:37 UTC 2008

Koen Kooi wrote:
> Richard Purdie schreef:
>
> | * Adding do_deploy to packaged-staging's knowledge. This is best done
> | with the patch for kernel.bbclass that thesing was been working on. I've
> | made some suggestions for tweaks (looking at the version already in
> | poky) and suggested he commits it after that.
>
> That patch broke uImage kernels *real bad*, I just pushed a fix for it.

I have pushed an additional fix for the changes to kernel.bbclass.
The DEPENDS added by kernel.bbclass (u-boot-mkimage-native) conflicted
with the one added by linux.inc (u-boot-mkimage-openmoko-native).

I changed the DEPENDS to u-boot-mkimage-openmoko-native in
kernel.bbclass and removed the DEPENDS from linux.inc. The assumption
here is that u-boot-mkimage-openmoko-native is a strict superset of
u-boot-mkimage-native.

Cheers,
Jeremy