[oe] brokenness of native builds by cross-compile site scripts

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Fri May 2 11:20:40 UTC 2008

Stanislav Brabec wrote:

> I have just searching for reason, why a lot of native build started to
> fail with strange errors.
>
> I started with debugging of glib-2.0-native:
> /bin/sh: line 6: 20886 Segmentation fault      ./glib-genmarshal --nostdinc --prefix=g_cclosure_marshal ./gmarshal.list --header >> xgen-gmh
>
> Looking info config.log:
> configure:1952: loading site script /OE/org.openembedded.dev/site/endian-little

Problem (partially) solved:
CONFIG_SITE must not be set, when running bitbake.

I don't know, why native class does not reset it as expected.

I started a shell from inside the run_do... script several week ago,
forgot about it and started bitbake inside.

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus