[oe] bp flag added to bug tracker (org.openembedded.stable)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed May 7 12:49:12 UTC 2008

Hello Koen,

thank you for the answer.

Koen Kooi wrote:
> That isn't a problem right now, since a patch requires review and
> approval on the stable-branch *mailinglist*.

Well, I guess it was clear this whole thing is about the possibility of
circumventing that medium break and using the tools for what they are
meant to be.

Let me ask a blunt question: Is there really any activity on the stable
branch?  The mailing list (which I just found out about) seems rather
quiet to say the least.  And what I see in the bug tracker is mostly
just a bot dumping a lot of stuff that apparently nobody cares sh!t
about.  Bugs verified as WFM in .dev and claimed to exist in .stable are
completely ignored even after nagging oe-devel.

I don't see how the current setup helps.  I *do* see how having all that
in the bug tracker would help a lot.

Regards

Rolf