[oe] Disapproval of revision b8e46b797b32111526a2116d020fdd9e1c079965

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu May 8 11:21:14 UTC 2008

Koen,

thank you for continuing to keep such a close watch on every single
commit I make and raising hell every time you find a chance.

My apologies for the breakage.  I did md5sum those files, but I must
have overlooked the odd-man out.

I don't take breaking things lightly and you all know that I put in
great effort to get OE into better shape every time I touch it.  But
additional breakage will happen from time to time (and yes, cleaning up
after others is *NOT* the greatest fun in the world!).  What's important
is that breakage is dealt with after it occurred and I guess my record
is clean there.

So, yes, thank you, too.

Regards

Rolf

PS: As you are all aware, my CPU resources are quite limited and all the
time in the world spent compiling will still let some things slip through.