[oe] Disapproval of revision b8e46b797b32111526a2116d020fdd9e1c079965

pHilipp Zabel philipp.zabel at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:34:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Rolf Leggewie
<no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de> wrote:
> Koen,
>
>  thank you for continuing to keep such a close watch on every single
>  commit I make and raising hell every time you find a chance.

Actually, I was just about to do the same thing (reverting, sending a
notification, wouldn't call that raising hell) when I noticed Koen's
disapproval, so thanks for the quick fix.
Just saying, this is because gmp is a pretty prominent package, not
because Koen is closely watching your every step. Of course the latter
part is only an assumption.

>  My apologies for the breakage.  I did md5sum those files, but I must
>  have overlooked the odd-man out.

The good thing is that you kept that odd-man out by accident, because
otherwise it probably wouldn't have been noticed so quickly.