[oe] Disapproval of revision b8e46b797b32111526a2116d020fdd9e1c079965

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Thu May 8 13:25:50 UTC 2008

pHilipp Zabel wrote:
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Rolf Leggewie
> <no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de>  wrote:
>> Koen,
>>
>>   thank you for continuing to keep such a close watch on every single
>>   commit I make and raising hell every time you find a chance.
>
> Actually, I was just about to do the same thing (reverting, sending a
> notification, wouldn't call that raising hell) when I noticed Koen's
> disapproval, so thanks for the quick fix.
> Just saying, this is because gmp is a pretty prominent package, not
> because Koen is closely watching your every step. Of course the latter
> part is only an assumption.

I've been (trying) to build x11-image from scratch for various targets
the past week and fix any breakages I encounter. If you check the commit
messages you'll see that I'm also raising hell for the breakage Mickeyl
was so kind to add (removing packages that angstrom has as
PREFERRED_VERSION, etc).
It's nothing personal, Rolf just happened to be the person that made the
same mistake twice in a week.

FWIW: bitbake -c patch is IO limited, no cpu limited.