[oe] Stable Branch

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Wed May 14 14:32:23 UTC 2008

Just to make things clear the stable branch has the full support of the
OE core team. We're aware some members of the community are vocal in
their dislike of the way its being run but these do not reflect the
views of the majority. To clarify the position with the bugzilla, it
remains the place to submit and track OE bugs, be them in .dev, stable
or any other branch. If any branch has a submission procedure for
changes in addition to that, that is up to the maintainers of the
branch.

We'd like to ask people to work together to make the stable branch a
success and make best use of our limited resources.

--
The OE Core Team