[oe] Stable Branch

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed May 14 16:44:32 UTC 2008

Richard Purdie wrote:
> We'd like to ask people to work together to make the stable branch a
> success and make best use of our limited resources.

I have done my part and added the org.openembedded.stable component to
the OE product in bugzilla.  The bugs shall be waiting there for people
interested in maintaining the stable branch (good thing, thanks a lot!)
whenever they should start becoming interested in looking through them.

Should there any further changes necessary, just holler.