[oe] RFC: restart wiki from scratch

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon May 26 18:14:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

the openembedded website is in rather bad shape lately.  This includes
the wiki which has both technical and content problems.  I suggest to
start anew.

I'd like to go with mediawiki instead this time for the simple reason
that there are more of us who are actually familiar with this software
both from an admin and a user perspective.  Mediawiki was the software
for the OZ wiki which at its time wasn't doing too badly.

Whatever we do, I think we should not allow the current state to exist
much longer.

Regards

Rolf