[oe] htmldoc 1.8.27

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 23:40:44 UTC 2008

Hej!

I need htmldoc for ARM and as this isn't available in OpenEmbedded I cooked
up my own receipt.  But htmldoc has some specialities:

- it does build it's own documentation by using the generated excutable
- it contains an optional GUI component
- there are defines in config.h.in not duplicated in configure.in

I guess the complete solution would be several receipts
(-native, -doc, -console, -gui), right?  But as I want it for a NAS would
the attached console-type receipt be enough?  Also, is moving defines from
config.h.in to configure.in by a patch correct?  It looks wrong (if one
thinks of using the same receipt for a newer version).

Please comment.
   Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Earth, Milkyway, Universe (current)