[oe] Stand at FOSDEM

Philippe De Swert philippedeswert at scarlet.be
Mon Nov 10 21:53:28 UTC 2008

Hi peeps,

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 16:03 +0000, Phil Blundell wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 07:16 -0700, Philip Balister wrote:
> > So you are suggesting we request a devroom for some grooup hacking? Last
> > year the stand was a mini devroom :)
>
> Not necessarily for hacking as such, but yes: I think a devroom (either
> dedicated, or as some kind of splinter faction of the embedded track)
> would probably be more productive than a stand.

Depending on the quality and amount of presentations in the embedded
devroom, I could always try to make some room on Sunday morning for OE.
Of course I am not the only one to decide on this, so I cannot make any
promises. But given a decent proposal this could be considered.

> Alternatively we could set up an unofficial OE track in, say, the Cafe
> de l'Université. :-)  Of course, downside there is no internet access.

It should be possible to track down a pub/bar/brasserie with Wifi in
Brussels.

Cheers,

Philippe