[oe] e-wm broken after yesterdays upgrade

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Sun Nov 16 15:13:09 UTC 2008

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:59:11 +0100 Stefan Schmidt <stefan at datenfreihafen.org>
babbled:

same. i have done a lot of changes to e packaging to keep up with upstream
changes - and i tested newly build and flashed images (thats how i always do
it) and of course it all works. i find it hard to think eina would have been
dropped somewhere there as u'd get much bigger problems (you wouldn't even get e
to start and get that far). are there loaders in the loaders dir (dirs with
arch dirs and module.so's in them?). something smells broken to me :) (but be
assured that it does work upstream from source, on destkop and in newly build
and flashed images).