[oe] Bitbake r1090 (env hiding) makes my build fail.

Rob Kramer robk at starhub.net.sg
Mon Nov 24 03:45:55 UTC 2008

Hia,

I'm tracking the stable branch and recently updated bitbake to HEAD. When
trying a build-from-scratch, I noticed BB quickly failed in shasum-native.
Some manual svn disecting pointed to r1090 as the one that caused the fail.
I tried adding a BB_PRESERVE_ENV, but no difference.

Output is at http://pastebin.com/m65e66603. There is no log.do_compile
generated for some reason, and a build with -D shows nothing much. The gcc
invoke actually works OK and produces the oe_shasum256 executable.

Any ideas what could be wrong with my setup?

Cheers!

    Rob