[oe] [oe-commits] : wesnoth 1.4.5:

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Tue Sep 23 14:27:53 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 23 of September 2008 16:06:53 OE GIT Trial wrote:
> Author:  <thebohemian at openembedded.org>
> Date:   Tue Sep 23 13:36:09 2008 +0000
>
> wesnoth 1.4.5:
>  - remove --enable-lite so we can package music and sound on our own
>  - added wesnoth-music, wesnoth-sounds, wesnoth-all-campaigns (all
> optional) binary packages - added nice descriptions to base packages

Can you read CommitPolicy and apply to it? I see lot of commits from you
which are unreadable in "git shortlog" type of changelogs.

First line of commit message is for summary - not only for listing
affected recipes.

"wesnoth: split packaging of music/sounds/campaings" would be better
then your version.
JID: hrw at jabber.org