[oe] Openembedded-devel Digest, Vol 33, Issue 41

David Huggins-Daines dhuggins at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 7 17:09:13 UTC 2009

> please try with gcc 4.3.3, the fix is just a workaround to get past this error.
> Looks like fix is not sufficient for all gcc versions
Yes, gcc 4.3.3 fixes the problem.

In fact, although I was able to get everything to build with 4.2.4 by
building ldso as ARM, the resulting image had a lot of problems.  Most
binaries, including ipkg and dropbear, would just segfault.

Therefore I think 4.3.3 should be required if you are building things as
Thumb.  Using 4.3.3, things all seem to work properly.