[oe] uClibc and 2.6.12.6 linux headers

Mauri Sandberg huru_ukko at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:39:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have let myself to be told that you need to have matcing kernel headers to your kernel version when you are building uclibc.

I would need to build uclibc with 2.6.12.6 linux headers as I am trying to put together a system that is based on a kernel with that same version. I have tried to use PREFERRED_VERSION etc but bitbake always selects newest headers and ignores me totally.

How to proceed here?

-- Mauri