[oe] some RRECOMMENDed packages do not get included into the image

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Sun Aug 2 11:04:42 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 02 August 2009 12:50:55 schrieb Stefan Buschmann:
> I'm experiencing problems with current SHR images as well. In my case,
> everything gets built and the image is created successfully, but when I
> boot into the system on my device, I get a few error messages like "no
> sound device" for alsa, "no network card" etc., and the X server fails
> to start. However the fso-daemons etc. seem to be working, or at least
> starting, correctly.
yeah, thats exactly what happens to me too.

I just gave the 1.8-parser-rework a shot and it looks like it builds correct
images with all needed stuff included. Did not boot it yet, but I checked that
the missing packages are included.

Is 1.8-parser-rework prime time ready?
--

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann