[oe] xtscal fails + other Xorg init problems.

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Mon Aug 17 23:22:26 UTC 2009

Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> Phil Blundell wrote:
> > On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 12:06 +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> >
> > > libxcalibrate does not compile on images with xserver-kdrive.
> >
> > I can't think offhand why libxcalibrate should care what xserver is
> in
> > your image.  What's the error you get?

Well, the problem is located in the level between:

There are two recipes for the calibrate library: libxcalibrate and
xcalibrate

There are two recipes that provide prototypes: calibrateproto
and xcalibrabrateext

Only some of these combinations result in a working environment.

I'll test, whether latest library version works with xserver-
kdrive-1300.

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus