[oe] Contents of the "origin/ulf/linux-2.6.30.2" branch. Help with testing wanted.

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Sun Aug 23 10:41:51 UTC 2009

Dnia sobota, 22 sierpnia 2009 o 19:45:51 Ulf Samuelsson napisał(a):
> Marcin Juszkiewicz skrev:

> > Any ideas? I have same problem when 2.12 is used. 1.14 works still.
>
> This is the code that will block your progress.
> Can you provide the first 8 dwords of the image you ae trying to load?

http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/download/at91/ contains at91bootstrap files
which I checked on board. I tried with at91sam9263ek files before and today
with at91sam9263dfc one.

During week I plan to change at91bootstrap recipe to build all variants for
board (so for MACHINE=at91sam9263ek it will build at91sam9263ek,
at91sam9263dfc and at91sam9263nf) as ek/dfc/nf are just variants of one board
which differ only at at91bootstrap (kernel and userspace is the same). When
this will work all machine configs other then *ek can be dropped.

> Maybe you have not initialized all the trap vectors
> or you are doing something valid, but unexpected.
>
> Are you loading something else than U-Boot?

U-Boot 2009.08-rc built from your recipe.

> Have now checked the source:
>
> The 2.13 is based on the 1.13 sources.
>
> The 1,14 source code is not available on the Atmel.

ftp://www.linux4sam.org/pub/at91bootstrap/AT91Bootstrap1.14.zip

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/