[oe] more on build failure of e2fsprogs in dev branch

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Dec 4 06:17:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> On Thursday 03 December 2009 19:46:12 Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >   (sorry, i deleted the last post so couldn't simply reply to continue
> > the thread.)
>
> Would you mind answering the questions I raised?

  ok.  to the best of my knowledge, i've changed nothing on this
(fedora 12) system that would affect the build process, i do a regular
"yum update" to stay current, perhaps something there is the problem.

  i've posted the config.log file for the build here:

http://pastebin.com/m2d1a072d.

i'll respond to the remainder shortly.

rday