[oe] Does it possible to use pre-built native tools

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi Koen,
    Thanks for your information.
    I think it will save my time. Consider I have to build several
platforms for different architecture, in fact the native tools is
architecture independent. So I think it is more reasonable to avoid
building native tools for other platforms. Is there anything wrong with me.

    I tried to use ASSUME_PROVIDED to avoid compiling some native tools,
but it seems that there are some building failure. I am trying to figure
them out.

在 Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:07:25 +0800,Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>
写道: