[oe] Patch for bitbake to enable the --ignore-deps option accept regular expression

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:09:29 UTC 2009

Hi,
    Sorry. I will recreate the patch using git as soon as possible.

> 2.) You have added the same code to 3 (or 4... I don't want to count)
> places,
> I think this warrants to create a new python helper function (feel free
> to ask
> me how to do it) to have some code sharing.
    In fact, this is my first python code. So you may need to pay more
attention on reviewing it. (I used to be a C programmer, everything seem
strange)

在 Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:50:46 +0800,Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de> 写道: