[oe] Qt4 GLES (once again)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Sat Dec 19 07:54:11 UTC 2009

Hi Koen, All,

we have the GLES problem once again in the Qt4 recipes. My opinion is still
the same that a "bitbake meta-toolchain-qte" should work without requiring
downloading proprietary stuff from TI/PowerVR.

From what I think to know, the only difference between GLES and the non GLES
recipe is that we have one plugin more. Koen could you help me to verify that?

If the above is the case, we could just use qt4-embedded-gles (without
claiming to provide anything else) and then just package the GLES plugin?

what do you think?

	regards z.