[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Dec 22 16:48:10 UTC 2009

On 12/22/2009 10:47 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2009/12/22 Graeme Gregory<dp at xora.org.uk>:
>> Hi, fellow TSC members and general OE community.
>>
>> I think we should try and organise a general one hour chat of the
>> TSC on irc sometime the first week in January (4th - 8th). I think
>> we should probably hold this private discussion just to organise
>> ourselves then organise some form of public meeting later in the
>> month to let the OE community have their say.
>>
>> Ultimately I think it might be a good plan to hold open meetings
>> once a month or so. Just so people feel they can contribute to
>> the decision making process.
>>
>> What do people think?
>>
>> Graeme
>
> For the public meeting, may I suggest a F2F meeting @ fosdem (feb 6/7 iirc).

FOSDEM is a difficult time for us to have official OE functions, the
main focus there is promoting OE to the outside world.

There are plenty of chances for face to face talks with OE developers
there though.

I'm still watching airfares, sadly the airlines seem to have dropped
enough flights to keep prices up this year :(

Philip