[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:16:50 UTC 2009

Not sure if TSC is going to say things about technical issues, but if
so I would appreciate a statement of the TSC on whether classes should
define things that are really image or recipe specific.

As an example I would like to refer to the discussion in the thread
'Move IMAGE_BOOT stuff into distro's?" and the fact that the image
class drags in defaults for some system components.

However note that this is just an example. I would prefer a general statement.
Or is this outside the scope of TSC (and if so how do we resolve
technical issues without ending in a commit war (which is the last I
would see happen).

Frans.