[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Thu Dec 31 10:29:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 11:16 +0100, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Not sure if TSC is going to say things about technical issues,

I'd certainly hope that it will.  The main purpose of the TSC is to
provide technical leadership and make decisions about precisely this
kind of issue.

Based on the emails I've seen here, it sounds as though the TSC still
has a few internal procedural things to work through before they are in
a position to start making real decisions, but I am optimistic that they
will be up and running soon: perhaps as early as next week.

p.