[oe] FOSDEM poster final

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:11:23 UTC 2009

Hello chaps,

this is the final poster design. I need to print this on Tuesday, if
there's any issue (ink, paper, colours, whatever) I might be able to
re-do on Wednesday.

If you have any comments, 50% chance I can incorporate them if you
email them within 12 hours or so.

I booked one night at the Astrid Hotel (Friday - Saturday), also
trying to be there with booth build up.

Changes:

- It mentions us being a not for profit organisation (without going
into much detail, which is the aim of the poster).
- It mentions three sponsors:

Bug Labs, they sponsored our new logo design and will speak at FOSDEM as well;
Axon, my employer who will print the poster (if ink/paper supply
lasts) on A1 (or A0?) format.
Sidebranch, reflecting my own business (designing the poster and
making sure it arrives at FOSDEM with me :-)

- Reflowed the layout a bit.

Attached the PDF and PNG.

Greetings,
--