[oe] Mailinglists, was: Re: Bugtracker Status

Martyn Welch martyn.welch at gefanuc.com
Tue Feb 24 09:20:32 UTC 2009

Sledz, Steffen wrote:
>> OK, Philip indicated he got confused by the proposals, so
>> here's a rundown
>>
>> current situation:
>>
>> Openembedded-announce
>> Openembedded-commits
>> Openembedded-devel
>> Openembedded-issues
>> Openembedded-stablebranch
>> Openembedded-users
>> Openembedded-private
>>
>> new situation:
>>
>> openembedded-devel - for humans to post patches and ask questions
>> openembedded-bots - commits, bugs, logs, etc
>> Openembedded-private - core team
>
> +1

+1

I know this thread is a little old, but I notice that the Openembedded-users list still seems to be active. Has there been a change of heart, I this thread seems to contain nothing but approval? Also, I haven't seen anything about this on Openembedded-users, might it be worth asking the subscribers of that list how they feel about this?

Martyn

--
Martyn Welch MEng MPhil MIET (Principal Software Engineer)   T:+44(0)1327322748
GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms Ltd,        |Registered in England and Wales