[oe] Mailinglists, was: Re: Bugtracker Status

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mlauer at vanille-media.de
Tue Feb 24 16:11:46 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 24.02.2009, 09:20 +0000 schrieb Martyn Welch:
> Sledz, Steffen wrote:
> >> OK, Philip indicated he got confused by the proposals, so
> >> here's a rundown
> >>
> >> current situation:
> >>
> >> Openembedded-announce
> >> Openembedded-commits
> >> Openembedded-devel
> >> Openembedded-issues
> >> Openembedded-stablebranch
> >> Openembedded-users
> >> Openembedded-private
> >>
> >> new situation:
> >>
> >> openembedded-devel - for humans to post patches and ask questions
> >> openembedded-bots - commits, bugs, logs, etc
> >> Openembedded-private - core team

I'm ok with that in principle, but I'm not really fond of renaming
existing mailing lists. I'd rather keep openembedded-commits intact and
have the bugtracker send its reports there.

>the Openembedded-users list still seems to be active. Has there been a
>change of heart, I this thread seems to contain nothing but approval?

It looks like all people who cared to comment are in favour of the
changes. If you want me to do that, you have to wait until I have some
admin-time-slots free -- probably on weekend.

>Also, I haven't seen anything about this on Openembedded-users, might
>it be worth asking the subscribers of that list how they feel about
>this?

Sounds good, can do you that, please?

:M: