[oe] OE breakages, was: Re: fakeroot fails to build

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:06:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 25-02-09 16:14, Mike (mwester) wrote:
>
> The problem I am facing is somewhat different.
> I've added packages which build and test fine in my environment but
> for some reason they do not build properly on tinderbox.

That often indicates a leak to the host and/or missing DEPENDS.

The build machines that run test builds, should do so with the minimal
amount of host requirements.

Easily testable using virtual machines with freshly installed Linux,
as most machines grow their installed package base during their
lifecycle.

Regards,
--
Leon