[oe] Building for i486 based non-FPU device

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Mon Jan 26 10:49:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 10:11 +0100, Marco Cavallini wrote:
> DISTRO = "angstrom-2008.1"

It might be worth trying with "minimal" to start with, just to eliminate
any angstrom-related uncertainties.

> i486-generic uses TARGET_ARCH = "i486" : build broken
>
> No one of the previous tested build give a useful result,
> what could I change to get a running system?

It's hard to say what you need to change without knowing what exactly is
going wrong.  Can you give more details of the breakage that you
encountered?  What image were you trying to build, what package(s)
failed, and what were the errors?

p.