[oe] GNU Classpath and the XMPP Smack API

Jan Pannecoeck jpa at mgb-tech.com
Thu Jan 29 16:03:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thansk for the reply, I've tried OpenJDK and Cacao before, but that was
a little bit to adventures for me... :-) Maybe I'll try again later, if
there really isn't a solution to get Smack working with GNU Classpath.
So I'll wait a few days to see if someone here knows some solution ... I
hope someone does! :-)

Jan Pannecoeck