[oe] looking for an arm-based board

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jul 1 13:36:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

Ottavio Campana schrieb:
> Since I don't know all the supported machines, can you suggest me a cost
> effective ARM7 or ARM9 board that works well with OE stable/2009?

the FriendlyARM stuff (http://www.friendlyarm.net) is quite cheap (using a
Samsung ARM9). Its supported out of the box in .dev and adding the necessary
files to stable should be trivial. There is a forked OE stable repository that
can be used as well.

If it turns out that you need more CPU power you can always use a BeagleBoard
and add an USB Ethernet adapter.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en