[oe] Mistakenly pushed changes without review, specially 6633c4c95a

Michael Smith msmith at cbnco.com
Sun Jul 12 22:34:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> I'd like to fix it now to get it properly pushed.

Hi Otavio,

In bitbake.conf you moved the "Config file processing" section below
"Include the rest of the config files." If I move it back up, it works.

Some of the included files (i.e. glibc.inc) append a colon and some values
to OVERRIDES, and I think the parser might have been choking on the empty
override (':' at the beginning).

You also changed OVERRIDES to use weak assignment (?=). I tested it both
ways and it doesn't make any difference for me, but should this be weak?

I'm building in an overlay and my distro's config file appends a value to
OVERRIDES, which may be why I saw it.

Mike