[oe] UserVoice for feature/enhancement requests rather than bugzilla?

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Thu Jul 23 17:59:36 UTC 2009

I set up http://openembedded.uservoice.com/ ages ago, when I first
heard about uservoice, when it was beta.  The interface is much nicer
than bugzilla for users to request features, and has a nice easy
voting mechanism to determine what users find to be the most important
features.  I think we should play around with it, and see if it's
worth using for that purpose.  I think it is, personally.  Leon
Woestenberg just had a bitbake feature request, which brought this to
mind.
--
Chris Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com