[oe] Mailling list bounces was: [openembedded-commits-request at lists.openembedded.org: confirm ddf18811e06bf856ec990ab63ede87b5f7eced57]

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Sat Jul 25 12:29:24 UTC 2009

Hello.

IIRC correctly it is the third time this occurred to my account. Am I the only
one getting this? If yes, could the admins please provide me some logs so we can
try to find the reason for it?

regards
Stefan Schmidt

----- Forwarded message from openembedded-commits-request at lists.openembedded.org -----