[oe] Advice needed on using Bitbake to make qt project (.pro) Click to flag this post

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 30 07:24:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 07:23:29AM +0100, Stuart Gray wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to using Bitbake and would like to ask if anyone has links to
> examples on how to get Bitbake to build Qt projects.

Bitbake is not enough to have qt support you also need the openembedded-dev or stable repository.

Here is a short introduction http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Getting_started

Than have a look at classes/qt4e.bbclass inside the openembedded directory and
to get in touch how it works look into my qtnx recipe under recipes/qtnx/qtnx-qte_0.9.bb

Bye Henning