[oe] How do you add libstdc++ to the micro-image distro?

Newell, James C. James.Newell at colfaxcorp.com
Tue Jun 2 01:47:23 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am fairly new to the openembedded project.  I'm attempting to add a
c++ application to the micro-image distro for experimenting with oe,
but it doesn't include a stdc++.   How would one add libstdc++ to the
micro image distro?  Adding libstdc++ and a few other attempts to the
IMAGE_INSTALL variable in recipes/images/micro-image.bb doesn't seem to
work.  Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Jim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address
shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the
intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.